CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong: Mighty God

Growing up, I was taught to always believe in God. I wasn't sure who God was or why I even had to believe? As I got older I felt the troubles and pains of this world and knew it God was the only One who could tell me the reason for so much suffering. Thanks be to God for showing the truth, the way and the life through the words of truth in the bible.

Ro 6:23 For the wages of sin is death...

Jn 8: 34 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin."

The reason man comes to die in this earth is because of sin; and because of sin man faces the penalty (wage) of death. All men are slaves to sin and death. I thought, "What kind of sin did i commit that I have to pay the wage of death for?"

Ez 28: 17 Your heart became proud
on account of your beauty,
and you corrupted your wisdom
because of your splendor.
So I threw you to the earth;
I made a spectacle of you before kings.

I committed such a grievous sin against God in Heaven that I had to pay for it on this earth through death. And even though i sinned against God, God gave the way to eternal life. God left the way to receive the forgiveness of sins.

Matt 26: 19So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover...While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body. Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Passover is the way to receive the blood of Christ which gives the forgiveness of sins. The way was blocked after the Apostolic ages which is why Christ had to come a second time to restore the truth that was trampled by Satan.

Heb 9: 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Christ Ahnsahnghong is second coming Christ who has come and bought back salvation, Passover. By the grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong I see the light of truth and can confidently look foward to the kingdom of heaven. Glory to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother!


0 Responses: