CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Cross and Ahnsahnghong

In the bible I come to realize that the cross was actually a tool that was used not only on Jesus Christ 2000yrs ago and the 2 criminals next to Him, but for "all griveous criminals". In the Church of God World Mission Society I have come to realize that since the members here follow the teachings of God in the bible, they don't have the cross neither in the Church nor as a necklace or jewelry. At first I thought "this Church is so weird", but come to think of it actually, I was the weird one who didn't actually believe in what I read in the bible. Even though I said not to have idols with my lips, I always covered up the fact that the cross was an idol indeed. That's why in the book of Jerermiah 10:4 it speaks of a certain IDOL in which people adorn with silver and gold. The tool the bible compares this "IDOL" to, is to looking "like a scarecrow"; Jeremiah 10:5, "like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their 'IDOLS' cannot speak..."). Then what what does a scarecrow look like? A scarecrow stands on 2 wooden poles with its arms extended to the side. The bible compares an "IDOL" to a scarecrow. Comparing a scarecrow with the cross I used to see around my neck or in my car, they actually look identical. God foresaw this and let us know even in the OT that people will follow the cross which the only way to compare it to at that time was to a "scarecrow". This tool (the cross) according to God is an IDOL.


Now, the question I asked was how is it that the
World Mission Society Church of God know this and though I read the bible many times before I didn't realize? It is because Jesus has come a 2nd time as He promised us in John 14:18-19 (I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me...). The members in the Church of God World Mission Society believe and preach the 2nd Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. The reason is because He has revealed all that was hidden and sealed. Ahnsahnghong has fulfilled all the prophecies that were to be fulfilled by Jesus at His 2nd Coming. I can truly say that Ahnsahnghong is the Second Coming Christ, and I understood this only when I studied the prophecies sealed in the bible.

0 Responses: