CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

AhnSahngHong - The Holy Spirit

First and foremost I thank Father Ahnsanghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem for giving me the spiritual eyes and ear to understand this flawless truth.

When I came to Church of God I did not know what to expect. I thought it was just going to be a regular church visit; nothing that would amaze me or change my way of looking at things. But actually, when I first learned about the Sabbath day, for the first time in my lifetime i said "I need God" . I was astonished because up until that time everything I have been taught about God was nothing but lies and man-made customs and traditions which God hates according to the bible(Jer 10:2).


Before I came to church of God no light of truth was shinning in my heart. Little by little I started to learn the deep secrets of God. But then I wonder:
"How do you guys know these things?"
"How can they teach the bible so well?"
"Why is it that no other church in the world teaches the truth which is written in black and white in the bible?"

John 14:25 "All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whome the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."
(I don't have a PHD in theology but that makes a lot of sense)


Only The Holy Spirit can teach and remind us of all of Christ's teachings from 2,0000 years ago like keeping the Sabbath (Lk 4:16), celebrating the Passover(Mt 26:17,26 - Lk 22:13) and keeping the Feasts of God which all the apostles and even Christ Himself kept(Jn 7:14,37 - Acts 2:1) among many other amazing teachings which Christ left for our salvation.

Only Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong restored all the truth because He is the Holy Spirit. Only God can open one's eyes to realize this amazing truth. I thank Father Ahnsahnghong for coming a second time just as prophesied in the bible to restore the truth of life (heb 9:28) and for revealing to us the existance of the Mother of our spirit the New Jerusalem, our Heavenly Mother..

I encourage everyone to learn more about The Holy Spirit Christ Ahnsahnghon because the bible clearly testifies about him. I had many questions when I first started assisting the Church of God but everything has been answered through the bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong, He is the very same God that divided the Red Sea in the time of the Exodus and the Word that became flesh a second time.

Elohim Bless You!

2 Responses:

Anonymous said...

It's sooo true. Christ Ahnsahonghong, God, is our teacher. I don't know why people still listen to what men have to say? Thank You Father and Mother.

Elohist144 said...

"How do you guys know these things?"

Because God(Christ Ahnsahnghong) Himself taught us everything through the Bible.

"How can they teach the bible so well?"

Because God(Ahnsahnghong) in the flesh came in 1948 from South Korea to teach us first.

"Why is it that no other church in the world teaches the truth which is written in black and white in the bible?"

No, there is no other church in the world that has this teachings. Only Church of God World Mission Society. The Church that Christ Ahnsahnghong bought with His own blood of love and sacrifice.