CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Who is Ahnsahnghong?

That was my first question, to my best friend who joined the Church of God World Mission Society, when he told me Ahnsahnghong is indeed second coming Christ. No way, it doesn't even sound like a name God will have. These were my own thoughts not wanting to see proof in the bible, how ignorant I was. I asked my friend "Can you please show me where in the bible does it say Ahnsahnghong?" ...because in my mind I was 100% sure that the name can not be found. My friend replied "Can you please show me Jesus' name anywhere in the Old Testament, because before Jesus came to this earth, the Old Testament was all that existed!" I could not say a word, and it was then when I realized that the only way to recognize God when He comes to this earth is not through my own ignorant and stubborn mind, but only through the prophecies of the bible. How can I, a mere man even try to go against the prophecies and scriptures in the bible when I myself don't even know them. I thank God for allowing me to recognize Him unlike the Jews 2000yrs ago who knew the bible but didn't recognize their own God and Savior.

0 Responses: