CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Why am I here and Christ Ahnsahnghong

It's what I always asked myself. My question which I asked for so many years was finally answered when I went to the Church of God World Mission Society. I asked so many people who studied the bible or majored in science the same question, but no answer. I even searched online or through books and the same result, no answer. For this reason, I was skeptical at first when I was told by a member from the Church of God World Mission Society that the answer is in the bible, but I really wanted to know. I wondered, am I the only person that wants to know why I am living in this world? Actually, you can't help but wonder sometimes and ask what is my purpose in life? I'm looking at it now and I'm so happy that I left my own thinking behind and stayed to find out for myself.
While I was there, they also told me about Ahnsahnghong who is testified in the bible to be 2nd Coming Christ and has come to save His people. More exactly, to those who are waiting for Him (Heb 9:28). I was really excited to hear that God has come and I can learn and witness it first hand through the bible. I know that the reason I felt like there's more to my life is because I have been waiting for God. I returned the next week to learn something else, and they told me about Heavenly Mother, or God the Mother. I forget. I didn't understand much, but hey if I can learn through the bible why I'm living and what my purpose is in this world, then this must be in the bible. I can't wait to learn more and share it here :)

0 Responses: