CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Ahnsahnghong and the Commands of God

Many times I read in the bible where Jesus said "If you love me you will obey what I command". I felt comfortable because I thought, "I love Jesus and I love my neighbors" (I thought this was the way to love Jesus and obey His commands). However, it was not until I studied at the Church of God World Mission Society that I realized the Commands of God, which I never obeyed, were hidden in the bible. The Sabbath Day is a command of God, the Passover is also a command of God. Then, why didn't I ever keep these and why didn't anyone ever show me this in the bible before? I became frustrated, but at the same time thankful that I found the way to love Jesus. So I asked the members at the Church of God World Mission Society "why is this the only church that keeps these commands though many people claim to believe and love Jesus?" "It is because Jesus has to come a 2nd time and show us the way to love Him and correctly obey His commands" they replied. "Really? So now I know the way, does this mean that 2nd Coming....?"
"Yes, 2nd Coming Christ has come to this earth and showed us the way through the bible. His name, Christ Ahnsahnghong" I was blown away to realize that all my life I was following in the wrong path, following the rules of men rather than God's commands. Though the name Ahnsahnghong sounds unfamiliar and foreign to my ears, I have to believe because it's in the bible. I thank God for showing me this truth hidden in the bible.

0 Responses: