CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Trinity and Ahnsahnghong

The Trinity was something I always wanted to know about.  So many times I asked people and received many answers that basically contradicted each other.  For example, "God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are different entities".  Or, "they are different or maybe the same, just have faith and pray".  But I wanted to see in the bible about the Trinity...or can it even be found in the bible?  It was until I went and studied for myself at the Church of God World Mission Society.  It was never so clear before, but when it is shown through the bible it is the best feeling. Actually, just by taking the word Trinity itself you can understand the meaning.  Tri (meaning 3) and nity (unity), which means 3 = 1.  God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one.  What shocked me most was that the Father's name was Jehovah, Son's name is Jesus, then what should the name of the Holy Spirit be?  Holy Spirit? That was my answer until they showed me through the bible that the Holy Spirit's name is Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ who has come as the Holy Spirit to give those who are waiting for Him salvation.  I'm so happy that I got to see firsthand through the bible that the Trinity isn't something I have to be afraid of any longer, because all questions are answered at the Church of God World Mission Society.  I have many more questions, so I'll keep you informed as to what else I learn.

0 Responses: