CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Unbelief of Mother God = Unbelief of the Bible

Back when I was first approached and asked if I knew that the bible testifies to Heavenly Mother as well as Heavenly Father, I was in absolute shock. How can the Church of God World Mission Society say this? There's a Mother God in the bible? I thought, since I diligently studied the bible and never saw this, then it was blasphemy to say such a thing. Unfortunately, I was wrong. The reason I didn't accept this teaching was because I had my own idea of the bible. Since I studied diligently, I couldn't be told otherwise. This was the same thing Jewish people did to Jesus Christ 2,000yrs ago. Though they studied the Scriptures all their lives, they didn't believe in them. As a result, they crucified their own Savior. I then thought about it, "wait a second, then why did God say 'let US'?" in Gen 1:26. It is because the whole bible testifies to Mother God, just that I didn't see it that way until now. I thank God for breaking my own fixed ideas and letting me come to understand this truth that's truly in the bible.

0 Responses: