CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heavenly Mother is the Bride

While studying about Mother God at the Church of God World Mission Society, I have understood and realized many things I've never known about before. One of them is about the Bride. Before coming to the Church of God World Mission Society, I, like many people believed that the bride in the bible was the church. There was no way to tell me otherwise. How stubborn I was. When I left all the false teachings that were engraved in my mind behind, everything became so much clearer and easier to understand. When I was asked who the Bride in the book of Revelation was, I of course said "the church". So I was then asked "who is the Lamb in the bible?" .... I said "Jesus".
"Then, why did Jesus also consider his people to be the lamb in the book of John 21:15?" they asked. "Also, the word water has multiple meanings in the bible. Just because a word means one thing in one part of the bible, does NOT mean that it means the same in every part of the bible".
It was then when I understood my error. I was oblivious, not realizing that I had mistakenly given the Bride in the book of Revelation, my own meaning. Actually, the Bride in the book of Revelation is the Heavenly Jerusalem, not the church. Then, who is the Heavenly Jerusalem in the bible? Galatians 4:26 says that the Jerusalem that is above (heaven) is free is she is our MOTHER.

1 Responses:

Anonymous said...

www.proveahnsahnghong.com