CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Israelites and Ahnsahnghong

My friend who attends the Church of God World Mission Society was sharing something very interesting with me that I never knew. The Israelites were once slaves in Egypt for a very long time and were freed from there because they kept the Passover as God told them to. This is pretty cool being that God told them to keep His own feast for their own good. That's not it though. My friend's church, Church of God World Mission Society, keeps that very Passover which God told the Israelites to keep. Of course not with a lamb like the old testament times since Jesus came and celebrated the Passover with bread and wine. The reason I'm amazed is because I never connected it the way my friend explained it to me. Just like the Israelites were slaves, so also we are slaves to sin (Jn 8:34). So I asked him how does he know all this and how can your church keep the Passover since only God can command His people to keep it? He told me because Jesus has already come a 2nd time as Christ Ahnsahnghong. Christ Ahnsahnghong commanded His people to keep the Passover just as God commanded the Israelites to keep the Passover to be freed from slavery. This is pretty awesome. I want to learn more. I'll keep you guys updated.

0 Responses: