CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Importance of Mother God

I used to ask, "what is so important about Mother God? It doesn't make a difference, God is God anyway". My best friend from the Church of God World Mission Society told me about the real importance of God the Mother. Actually, all living creatures in this world receive life through their mothers, whether the smallest creature like an ant, to the largest like an elephant. Even birds receive life through their mothers. My first thought was, "so, what does this do for me?". When you look through the bible, God told us to call Him Father. Why? We know we're children of God, but if God is our Father, shouldn't there also be a Mother?
When my friend told me this it made so much sense. But, when he showed me in the bible that God the Mother exists, it was so much clearer, so clear that it startled me. Now, I understand that the reason we need Mother God is because just as children receive life through their physical fathers and mothers, also children of God receive spiritual life (eternal life) through Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.
If I continued believing in only God the Father, then I wouldn't believe in the true God in the bible, because true God in the bible are Father and Mother. I thank my friend for showing me the truth and importance of Mother God in the bible.

0 Responses: