CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 11, 2009

What do ELOHIM and God the Mother have in common?

From before I even went to highschool to the time I went to college I always asked myself, why does the hebrew bible refer to God as Elohim? Who is Elohim and why not just plainly God or Jehovah? One day I was at a book store (Borders to be exact) when a couple of strangers came up to me and asked me if I have ever heard of ELOHIM....what??? This was my first reaction. They told me that the Church of God World Mission Society believes in Elohim God(s). This truly shocked me because no one ever explained to me what Elohim meant, or represented, or why was it even in the bible in the first place. But what really caught my attention was the fact that they said God(s). So I attended the Church of God World Mission Society and learned about Elohim Gods. Elohim is a hebrew word meaning Eloi (male-father) and Eloha (female-mother) and when combined make up the word Elohim which means plural Gods (male and female). When I found this out I was absolutely stunned. Who can deny that God the Mother does not exist? Even the original hebrew bible testifies to God the Mother. No wonder the hebrew bible says in Gen 1:26-27 Then ELOHIM said, "Let US make man in OUR image, in OUR likeness...So ELOHIM created man in his own image, in the image of ELOHIM he created him; MALE and FEMALE he created them. So Heavenly Mother is in the bible after all though I thought these people were crazy for thinking that way.

0 Responses: