CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ahnsahnghong, new name of Jesus?

I've realized that the reason the members of the Church of God World Mission Society believe in Ahnsahnghong as the 2nd Coming Christ and the new name of Jesus is because it truely is in the bible. At first I thought this was insane or blasphemy from my point of view, but I never tried seeing this from the bible's point of view. I continued disagreeing and didn't want to think otherwise, no matter what anyone told me.
It was until a member from the Church of God World Mission Society politely showed me a couple of verses in the bible. He showed something very intriguing. Actually, Jesus Himself said in Rev 2 & 3 that He will come a Second time with a new name. That verse by itself explains everything. From this first verse to the very last that he showed me, all was crystal clear and fell right into place. I can see why people might disagree as I once did, but when you put yourself in the side of the bible, then Ahnsahnghong, Jesus' new name testified in the bible, will make perfect sense.

0 Responses: