CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Heavenly Mother is the source of Living Water

After studying this at the Church of God World Mission Society, I couldn't help but share. In the bible the only One who gives Living Water is God Himself (Jer 2:13 & Jer 17:13). Even in Jesus' time, the source of Living Water was He Himself (Jn 4:10-14 and Jn 7:38). The strange thing is that the SAME bible also says that in the last days Living Water will come out from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:8). What does this mean? Who is Jerusalem in the bible? Galatians 4:26 clearly says that the Jerusalem that is above is free and She is our MOTHER. Through this I realized that Mother is God since it is only God who can give us Living Water. I now understand why the World Mission Society Church of God boldly proclaims the existence of God the Mother. Without Mother God I could have never received the spiritual water which is actually the salvation of my spirit. I thank God and the members of the Church of God World Mission Society for showing me this truth.

0 Responses: