CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ahnsahnghong, the lightning from the East

I wanted to know a little bit more about Ahnsahnghong, the Second Coming Christ who the members at the Church of God World Mission Society boldly proclaim. I was able to see one verse in the bible that truly amazed me. It's Matthew 24:27 which says "For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man". This chapter in Matthew 24 prophesies about the end of the age (see title). So I asked, "what does this mean?" because I was really curious to know what it meant. I was able to realize that Jesus, when speaking about His 2nd Coming, mentioned His Second Coming to be like lightning. Why? At Jesus' first coming, He came as the light (John 1:4-5). Then why as lightning at His 2nd Coming? Also, why from the EAST? Lightning doesn't have a direction, but Jesus specifically says from the EAST. This EAST means a place east of wherever Jesus spoke (Israel). Lightning is also very fast, it is so fast that we hear it after it already appeared.

Ahnsahnghong has come from the EAST, according to the prophecies that Jesus Himself left for us in the bible. Also, fast as lightning because the message of Ahnsahnghong has come all the way to the United States in a matter of only several years, whereas in Jesus' first coming only parts of Europe heard the message and only remained there for a long period of time. Ahnsahnghong is the Son of Man, Second Coming Christ that Jesus prophesied about during His first coming. When I asked the members of the World Mission Society Church of God just one question about Ahnsahnghong, the only source they used to answer my question was the bible. Never did I see them use anything else. This is why I can now also say confidently that Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ testified only in the bible.

0 Responses: