CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Last Adam is Ahnsahnghong

As I continue studying at the World Mission Society Church of God, I have learned quite more about Ahnsahnghong which is very interesting, so I wanted to share. Actually, the bible mentions briefly about a Last Adam (Romans 5:14 and 1 Corinthians 15:45). In my understanding of the bible before coming to the Church of God World Mission Society, I had never in my life heard of a Last Adam. When I was informed about this, I just had to see it in the bible and all I have to say is yup it's there. Actually, according to the bible in 1 Corinthians 15:45 it says that the Last Adam is a life-giving Spirit and in Romans 5:14 it says that the Last Adam is a pattern of the "One" to come, Second Coming Christ, who is the only one in the bible to come again.
Ahnsahnghong has come as the Last Adam the life-giving Spirit. No one has ever come and spoken the words of eternal life as Ahnsahnghong has. The way to receive eternal life can be found only through the teachings in the bible. One thing I always thought before coming to the World Mission Society Church of God was "only" believe in Jesus and have faith in Jesus and I can receive eternal life. I had this mentality because it was what I was taught all my life, but I was wrong. Jesus tells us that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood has eternal life (John 6:53). The only way to do this is through the Passover which Jesus always showed and left as an example. Ahnsahnghong, Second Coming Christ has brought the Passover to this world. He has come as the Last Adam, the life-giving Spirit testified in the bible. I was shocked when studying this so I thought you guys might have been pretty amazed as well. Once again, thanks to the members at the World Mission Society Church of God and God for always teaching me something new.

0 Responses: