CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Mother God the City of Truth

This time around I had a question about Heavenly Mother who the Church of God World Mission Society preaches to the world. I asked them why does the bible consider God the Mother as the Holy City New Jerusalem in the bible? In the Old Testament there are many mentions of Jerusalem, but I forgot that the bible is not just history but also a prophecy and a shadow. So if there is a shadow, there should also be a reality and if there is a prophecy there should be a fulfillment. Then it made a lot of sense why God always speaks of Jerusalem in various ways. One prophecy in the Old Testament, in Zechariah 8:3 to be exact, says "This is what the LORD says: 'I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth, and the mountain of the LORD Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.' "
God Himself says that He will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem and Jerusalem will be called (in the future) the City of Truth. Everyone who believes in God always wants to know what is truth and how can we find truth. I always prayed for years to God to find the truth and to know truth. God answered my question and made it so simple for me to understand. He said, "Jerusalem will be called the City of Truth." Who is Jerusalem? Galatians 4:26 says, "but the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our mother". The way for me to know the truth in these days is to know who the Jerusalem is through God's point of view, not mine. God is Spirit (John 4:24), so when He speaks about Jerusalem, it's not always about a physical city or temple as I thought. If there is a shadow, there is a reality right? Nowadays only the World Mission Society Church of God believes in the Heavenly Mother the bibles clearly testifies about. According to God's words, the Church that has Jerusalem, the City of Truth, means that God dwells there and the truth is there. I'm so thankful to realize I found the truth which is so difficult to find. I want to know more truths so I will continue asking questions.

0 Responses: