CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Only Ahnsahnghong

Previously I used to always say "only Jesus". Which means, only by believing in Jesus can we be saved. I've been learning so much at the World Mission Society Church of God and one thing I have realized is that of course only Jesus, but I never did what Jesus did, nor did I believe in what He said though I actually thought I did. Jesus Himself said that He will come again with a "new name" (Rev 3:12 - ...my God; and I will also write on him my new name"). Also Jesus kept the Passover (Mt 26:17-19; 26-28). Jesus kept the Sabbath Day (Lk 4:16). I never followed Jesus' teachings nor kept His commands that He Himself kept on this earth, but I was so quick to say "only Jesus". I was able to see one verse in the bible that opened my eyes at the Church of God World Mission Society. It was Deuteronomy 13:4 which says “It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.” I felt ashamed, but I was happy because now I was studying not about 1st coming Christ, but about 2nd Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong. The members at the Church of God World Mission Society continued emphasizing that it is only Ahnsahnghong we must follow because it is He who has showed them all the teachings of the bible which we must keep to enter the kingdom of heaven. No one had ever come and showed all the commands that Jesus told us to keep to receive salvation, but it is only Ahnsahnghong. Through studying I have realized that nowadays it is no longer "only Jesus", but in order for me to be saved I have to say "only Ahnsahnghong" because He has opened what was hidden for a long time. I'm very excited to say that I have much more to learn and everytime I'm here I can't wait to see what is my next subject.

0 Responses: