CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mother God is Love

As a son I always idolized my mom who always took care of her children by herself. Her love and devotion to work all day and still have energy to take care of us really allowed me to understand a mother's love. Strange thing is that this doesn't only apply to my mother. This applies to most mom's in the world. I asked the members at the World Mission Society Church of God, "why is a Mother's love so strong unlike any other love in the world?" They said that it is because God wanted to show us our true Mother's Love for Her children. God the Mother's love knows no bounds and Her love is vaguely recorded in the bible; (Isaiah 49:15 - "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?"). Heavenly Mother's love is so great and though many people don't see it, God let's us understand this through our own natural mother's so that men are without excuse. I now see why I was so touched by my mother's love for her children, it is because I believe my spirit missed my Heavenly Mother who always looked after my well-being. I will try to learn more about Mother God's love at the Church of God World Mission Society and share it with you on here.

0 Responses: