CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The woman is Mother God

As I continue visiting the Church of God World Mission Society, I remember one question I always had which was never answered. It was about the "woman" in the book of Revelation. In Revelation 12 it speaks about The Woman and the Dragon. I always asked, "who is the woman?" because I found it strange that all of a sudden a woman appears. The only answer I received were either "you're not supposed to read the book of Revelation" or "don't question God" or the famous "just believe and have faith, if you believe and have faith then you wouldn't be asking questions". To make the long story short, I never got an answer.

Now, after visiting the World Mission Society Church of God I haven't studied one thing that was NOT in the bible. All my questions, studies and concerns are answered through the bible here. I asked about Revelation 12 and when you read verse 17 of that chapter it says "Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus." The dragon who is satan will make war against the children/offspring of the woman, but the offspring are those who obey God's commandments. The commandments of God are found in the bible and stem from the Sabbath all the way to the Feasts of God. The church that keeps all of the commandments of God is only the Church of God World Mission Society. They are the ones who follow the woman who is God the Mother. I've come to realize that because the members here follow the teachings and commands of the bible, many oppose and hinder in many ways. But the bible says that the dragon is enraged at the woman, Heavenly Mother. Now I see why I didn't like this church at first, or tried to see about this church in the internet. It is because since the church follows the woman, Mother God, automatically the dragon will slander. I thank the members at the World Mission Society Church of God for letting me know this, though small, it was the question I always had.

0 Responses: