CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Witness of Ahnsahnghong

I wanted to know why the members at the Church of God World Mission Society boldly say that they are witnesses of Ahnsahnghong, when the bible says that I should only be a witness of Jesus Christ (Acts 1:8). I didn't realize until I was shown through the bible after asking this question that in the Old Testament times, we could only be witnesses of Jehovah and no one else (Isaiah 43:10). Why is it that in the New Testament I should be a witness of Jesus and no longer of Jehovah? In Ecclesiastes 3:1 says "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven". God clearly shows me that everything has a "time limitation" and nothing on this earth can last forever. Just as there was a time to be a witness of Jehovah, there was also a time to be a witness of Jesus and no longer of Jehovah. What does this mean for me? As I look back at history, it is not only history but a lesson I should learn from this teaching of God.
God came as Jesus 2000yrs ago, but as I see this I can realize that I no longer live during Jesus' time nor during the Apostolic Age 2000yrs ago. This means one thing and one thing only, I am living in the Age of the Holy Spirit. Just as there was a Father's Age, there was also a Son's Age, but once the Age of the Father ended and Age of the Son started, there was a change in the name of God our Savior from Jehovah to Jesus. It is because God already said that there is a time for everything, in other words a time limitation. This means that since I'm living in the Age of the Holy Spirit, there should clearly be a change in the name of God. The name of the One I should be a witness of in the Age of the Holy Spirit is Ahnsahnghong. He is the Second Coming Christ who has come as the Holy Spirit and revealed all the secrets and mysteries of the bible that were sealed. Now I see why the members of the World Mission Society Church of God boldly proclaim the 2nd Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong showing proof only through the bible. Ahnsahnghong is the new name of Jesus and the name that will give me salvation (eternal life) in this Holy Spirit Age.

0 Responses: