CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit

I asked the members of the World Mission Society Church of God, "why do you believe Ahnsahnghong is the Holy Spirit?", they replied "because just as God administered His plan of salvation as a Father with the name of Jehovah, also played the role of a Son with the name of Jesus, then when will He administer His plan as the Holy Spirit?" I remained silent for I didn't know the answer, though they were right in every way to ask me. In light of the Trinity, there exists God the Father (Jehovah), the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is Ahnsahnghong. That is why Jesus said in John 16:13, "but when HE, the Spirit of truth comes, HE will guide you into all truth." The members at the World Mission Society Church of God boldly proclaim all of the truths in the bible that the Holy Spirit Ahnsahnghong has guided them into. I hope I can be bold like this some day. In the meantime, I'll stick to studying.

0 Responses: