CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

He who belongs to God, hears what Ahnsahnghong says

It's been a couple of days since I went to the Church of God World Mission Society but I was finally able to go to take my mind off everything. I was able to see a verse in the bible that I don't remember ever reading before in John 8:47 which reads "He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God." The verse scared me a lot because the following verse we saw was in John 6:58-60 which reads "This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever....On hearing it, many of his disciples said, "This is a hard teaching. Who can accept it?" At the time Jesus was teaching all the disciples that whoever eats His flesh and drinks His blood will live forever, will have eternal life. But on hearing this teaching many of Jesus' disciples deserted Him. That is why I've realized why God said, "He who belongs to God hears what God says."
Nowadays as I come to the World Mission Society Church of God and continue learning I see that this church is the only church that shows this teaching of Christ. The way to receive Jesus flesh and blood is only through the Passover (Matthew 26:17-19 and 26-28). Even though it's so easy and plain to see, I never went to a church that showed me this and explained how to belong to God. The only answer I got was, "it is only by grace; just believe; just have faith". In the bible, you can see that this is not the teaching of Jesus. Then, how does the Church of God World Mission Society know this and boldly preach the Passover to everyone? It is because 2nd Coming Christ Ahnsahnghong has come and reminded us about everything Jesus Christ taught the disciples 2000yrs ago (John 14:26). Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ through the Scriptures, but through my own point of view, he seems just like a normal humble man. One thing Disciple Peter said when all the other disciples deserted Jesus in John 6:68-69 was "Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." Nowadays Ahnsahnghong is the only One to speak the words of eternal life. No one else have I seen speak the words of eternal life. Through this I can understand and realize that Ahnsahnghong truly is the Holy One of God.

0 Responses: