CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 16, 2009

If there is a Father, there should be a Mother God

It's what naturally comes to mind when I see a family consisting of only children walking along with their father. Because I don't see their mother, it doesn't mean I completely deny her existence. I've come to realize that it is the same with Heavenly Mother. All my life I've been taught that we are the children of God who have always known and walked with our Father. But as children we can NOT deny our mothers, right? Even when looking through general common sense, it's natural for there to exist a Mother God just as there exists a Father God. I know about God the Father because bible shows us that God is our Father, then for me to want to see the existence of God the Mother, my only source should be the bible.
At the World Mission Society Church of God, I have come to the realization that the members here have departed from their own fixed ideas and humbly receive the word of God as it is. Gen 1:26 says "Then God said let 'US' make man in 'OUR' image and in 'OUR' likeness." Galatians 4:26 says "But the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our MOTHER". The members of the Church of God World Mission Society deliver the words of the bible as they are. As I've always been told, "the bible doesn't need to be interpreted, because the bible interprets itself". Just as there is Heavenly Father, the bibles clearly tells us that there is also Heavenly Mother. Well, til next time.

0 Responses: